Telephone Mediation Essentials
Learn the principles of telephone mediation for interpersonal disputes, see a telephone mediation case in action, and get to participate in this highly interactive one-day online course.
This practical course gives the perfect introduction to the principles and practice of using telephone mediation to resolve disputes between people. The course centres on a heated dispute between two people and takes you through the skills and techniques of mediation: showing you how a real mediator would apply a stage-by-stage online mediation process to resolving people’s disagreements on the telephone.
The course includes:
• Telephone-based Interpersonal Mediation: what it is and what it isn’t
• Some underlying principles of telephone mediation
• The role of the telephone mediator
• How conflict develops and when and how a mediator might get involved
• Confidentiality and impartiality and other key building blocks: how they work in telephone mediation
At a glanceGet a quote
0800 772 0778
"Excellent course supported by trainer knowledge and use of role plays." Dan Goulding, Floretteread more testimonials
We’ve been going for over 20 years! Discover more about UK Mediation, our accreditations, and our history.Find out more
Attend a free webinar
Register for our next webinar for your chance to find out more about mediation. Or browse our webinar back catalogue.Find out more