Mediation Skills for Complaints Handling
Learn how to resolve complaints more positively using mediation skills
This course specifically addresses the need of groups who wish to train in mediation to resolve complaints at the earliest possible stage. The programme is especially popular with those wishing to incorporate structured mediation skills into their existing roles as complaints managers, tenancy officers, ombudsmen, or registry staff.
Mediation Skills for Complaints Handling aims to train your group to resolve complaints in a more positive way, using the same step-by-step model employed by mediators, and teaches your delegates to resolve all manner of complaints. This use of mediation training has been effectively implemented into healthcare, housing, education, and private sectors.
On the course, you will learn:
- Key mediation skills: a selection of essential tools drawn from our 5-day qualification course
- The opportunities, benefits, and limitations of running facilitated conversations
- How to decide which sorts of complaints would be suitable for mediation
- Facilitating conversations between complainants and complainees
- Building mediation skills into your professional role
At a glanceGet a quote
0800 772 0778
"I have gained confidence in dealing with complaints and have learnt new skills which will help greatly when it comes to difficult conversations. Really enjoyed the course!" Lucy Page, Customer Service Advisor, Flagship Groupread more testimonials
We’ve been going for over 20 years! Discover more about UK Mediation, our accreditations, and our history.Find out more
Attend a free webinar
Register for our next webinar for your chance to find out more about mediation. Or browse our webinar back catalogue.Find out more