The Mediation Refresher has been designed to help you get back on track
We want to offer you a reminder about what you have learned on your training, to give you a chance to practise on a simulated case and to share experiences of any cases that you have been lucky enough to complete.
We encourage people to contribute to the agenda, by inviting you to say what you would like to see during the day. In addition to the topics chosen by you, we make sure to include a slot for the revision of the step-by-step mediation model, a chance for everyone to get some practice on a simulated case and to get some individual feedback from our trainers.
The course is run by one of our own expert mediators and includes:
- An in-depth revision of the interpersonal mediation model
- A chance to re-visit some key skills, including ‘re-framing’
- Live consultative support of cases that you have either completed or are working on
- Feedback, advice, and guidance on your own practice
- A look at how online mediation works and how you can provide it
At a glanceGet a quote
0800 772 0778
"It was very timely. Helped to remind me of things I may have forgotten since the training." Olive Abraham, Mediator, Peabody Housing Groupread more testimonials
We’ve been going for over 20 years! Discover more about UK Mediation, our accreditations, and our history.Find out more
Attend a free webinar
Register for our next webinar for your chance to find out more about mediation. Or browse our webinar back catalogue.Find out more