Learn how to carry out your mediation cases online, see online mediation in action, and get to participate in this highly interactive half-day conversion course.
This practical conversion course for trained mediators gives the perfect introduction to how to take your interpersonal cases online. The course centres on a heated dispute between two work colleagues and shows you how to apply your mediation skills when the case is conducted online using video conferencing.
The course includes:
- Online Interpersonal Mediation: what it is and what it isn’t
- How the step-by-step model works online
- The role of the online mediator: what’s different?
- Managing the session, the participants, and the outcome
- Managing confidentiality and impartiality in online mediation
At a glanceGet a quote
0800 772 0778
"This was the first time I have done any training online, but it was really well managed and very beneficial. The manual and resources were helpful too." Paul James, Northampton Partnership Homesread more testimonials
We’ve been going for over 20 years! Discover more about UK Mediation, our accreditations, and our history.Find out more
Attend a free webinar
Register for our next webinar for your chance to find out more about mediation. Or browse our webinar back catalogue.Find out more