Bullying & Harassment Briefing
Learn how to identify and address bullying and harassment in your workplace
Bullying and harassment are known to be major causes of absenteeism, poor morale, and stress-related illness. As such, it is vital that organisations are able to spot when employees’ conduct steps over the line, and that they know how to deal positively with potentially damaging behaviours.
Our Bullying and Harassment Briefing will show you how.
The course includes:
• Bullying and harassment: what they are and how they differ
• How bullying and harassment can impact your teams and staff
• What the law says about bullying and harassment
• How to nip situations in the bud
• How to stamp out bullying and harassment in your workplace
This course is designed for groups of 6-12 delegates to be delivered in-house within an organisation.
At a glanceBook now
0800 772 0778
"Excellent. Very relevant and I will now be more aware." Tim Bilby, Head of Commercial, Stagecoachread more testimonials
We’ve been going for over 20 years! Discover more about UK Mediation, our accreditations, and our history.Find out more
Attend a free webinar
Register for our next webinar for your chance to find out more about mediation. Or browse our webinar back catalogue.Find out more